5 Aug 2008

Dave's liposarcoma, and what to do about it

My friend Dave Novak is in the hospital, getting chemotherapy to treat liposarcoma, which he discovered he has just a little while ago. He's documenting his treatment on his blog, and I really appreciate it. I'm thinking about him a lot.

Since Dave is going to be spending the next couple of days in the hospital, I thought I might help him to stay focused on his recovery. Since he just got rid of his old hair, I thought it would be a good idea to start weighing the replacement options:
the Shag:the bob cut:Geddy Lee's mullet:
Dave with ShagDave with Bob CutDave with Mullet
I have supplied a few good options here, but please feel free to submit additional proposals in the comments (with pictures, please). I've set up a poll for voting. Good news, Dave – you also get to vote!

6 comments:

Adolfo said...

Good luck to David. Good thoughts are on their way!
My vote is for the shag

empy said...

Try covering his bald head with temporary tattoos, stickers, glitter-glue, or something similar! I hear this is very vogue. :-)

Becky Harris said...

Good luck to David - I notice all your styles are quite dated Chuck - no Hannah Montana?

Unknown said...

I guess they are a bit dated. I'm showing my age.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good luck to him! Liposarcomas cancer is a type of cancer that most often develops from fat cells. Hope he recover from that soon. Till then you can also find out more about effective treatments for liposarcoma cancer & various options available from the experts and get liposarcoma prognosis. Thanks.